Xavierians Online!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xavierians Online!

St. Francis Xavier Learning Center (SFXLC) Davao City Students, Faculty and Staff Discussion Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Have Something To Say...

Go down 
+17
nightmarescream
necrot_vordimiun
piggylittleme
aubreyepaz
heyheyimadrian
khaii :))
yasuy
dyspnea
singkit
celtics
labadoobz07
shinjiken
bruceryes
razer11
Akira_Leian_Lee
Kazzie :)
Admin
21 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

I Have Something To Say... Empty
PostSubject: I Have Something To Say...   I Have Something To Say... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:05 pm

In your honest and impartial opinion, what can you say about the following factors that make up the school and its reputation? Write down the pros and cons and your own recommendations...granting that you will be leaving the premises of the campus after you graduate, the words that you express here may be your legacy that you can hand down to your younger generation left in Xavier.

• Facilities

Pros (+):
Cons (-):
Recommendations:
  • Structure (Building)

Pros (+):
Cons (-):
Recommendations:
  • Administration (Working Staff)

Pros (+):
Cons (-):
Recommendations:
  • School Head / Administrator

Pros (+):
Cons (-):
Recommendations:
  • Faculty (Teaching Personnel)

Pros (+):
Cons (-):
Recommendations:
  • Academics (Subjects)

Pros (+):
Cons (-):
Recommendations:
  • Students

Pros (+):
Cons (-):
Recommendations:

FYI. Please type your complete name after your answers.
Back to top Go down
https://xavierians.forumtl.com

PostSubject: Re: I Have Something To Say...   I Have Something To Say... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:29 pm

• Facilities

Pros: The facilities in the school are better than before. I like the new library and computer lab. The comfort rooms are also bigger.
Cons: I hate the fact that our classroom is so hot, though we have 4 electric fans. The school also doesn't have a TLE room, Music room and etc.
Recommendation: It would be best to have the classrooms air-conditioned and also the library.

• Structure

Pros: I like it because they expanded the school and made it a 3 story building.
Cons: The school is so small! -.-
Recommendation: They should expand the school and make a covered court/gym.

• Working Staff

Pros: The working staff are so friendly and works very hard. The administration also listens to the comments of the students and makes a way to help them.
Cons: The canteen staff are so sluggish and sometimes I don't like the food that they prepare. -.-
Recommendation: More working staff, especially in the canteen.

• School Head

Pros: I like the administrator because the administrator is SOMETIMES friendly to the students.
Cons: MOST OF THE TIME, the administrator is STRICT, in a BAD MOOD, and SCOLDS the students.
Recommendation: The administrator should be patient and understanding to the students. Smile

• Faculty

Pros: The teachers are very motivating and a good figure for every one. They always give us amazing study guides, never ending quizzes, and projects that we learn from and enjoy. Smile
Cons: I don't have any negative comment for the teachers. Smile
Recommendation: Maybe the teachers will apply a more creative way of teaching so that the students won't be bored and they will learn more. Smile

• Academics

Pros: The subjects are very interesting and challenging for us students! Smile
Cons: Math and Physics are very hard subjects! Sad
Recommendation: Better books for the students. Smile

• Students

Pros: The students are very sociable and welcoming. My 4th yr classmates are the best! So funny and enjoy to be with. Very Happy
Cons: Some of the students are fighting with each other. -,-
Recommendation: The students should avoid or lessen the fights. We should love and respect one another because WE are ONE BIG XAVIERIAN FAMILY. Smile

- Cloeden Patricia Palabyab -

Back to top Go down
Akira_Leian_Lee

Akira_Leian_Lee

PostSubject: Re: I Have Something To Say...   I Have Something To Say... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:55 pm

♠️ Facilities

Pros (+): It is comfortable. The rooms are specially made for a certain number of students in a class. Complete in terms of subject related facilities like a computer room, a science lab and a library.
Cons (-): When the trees around got cut, the rooms begin to increase temperatures each day.
Recommendations: Plant more trees around to have proper shades or the air-condition idea should do.

♠️ Structure (Building)

Pros (+): The school has the accurate size of area for the given students. Although its an old mansion, with proper design, it made that old mansion looked like a school.
Cons (-): The school should not be built inside a subdivision because with school being built in one, we might cause any disturbance to the home owners.
Recommendations: The school should be built in an area that students can easily go to.

♠️ Administration (Working Staff)

Pros (+): The school has a professional set of working staff. They hired the right people. These people can satisfy the students' educational, academic and non-academic needs.
Cons (-): Students may misunderstand them leading them to be hated by the students.
Recommendations: They should be more open to their students.

♠️ School Head / Administrator

Pros (+): The administrator knows her students well. From talents to skills. She boosts their self-esteem very well. (Administrator)
Cons (-): With her boss (School head) commanding her all the time, the administrator now, looks like the school head's assistant. If you know what I mean.
Recommendations: Build good relationship with the administration to avoid any unwanted events.

♠️ Faculty (Teaching Personnel)

Pros (+): They act like our family and I think they are really part of my family. They teach us like little kids but treat us like adults. These people can satisfy the students' educational, academic and non-academic needs.
Cons (-): For some instance, we seniors understand that they are sometimes tired of their work that results to our punishments (quizzes)!
Recommendations: They should be given a trip to Hong Kong by the school head. Razz

♠️ Academics (Subjects)

Pros (+): Complete, proper and simple that we can handle.
Cons (-): The books have their typo, so it is a downgrade to our subjects.
Recommendations: Advance leaning system like Ipad for every students.

♠️ Students

Pros (+): Friendly, educated, happy, active, talented, fresh and neat
Cons (-): Did I mention educated? Not everyone.
Recommendations: The students should be more attentive in all school activities.

- Luke Sacay

Last edited by Akira_Leian_Lee on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ACIDsuccessor
razer11

PostSubject: Re: I Have Something To Say...   I Have Something To Say... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:42 am

bounce Facilities

Pros (+): Its for us to work in a way that is much easier and comfortable.
Cons (-): It promotes radiation in our place and might cause sickness.
Recommendations: Be informed on how to use this / that facility.

bounce Structure (Building)

Pros (+): The school has the accurate size of area for the given students. Although its an old mansion, with proper design, it made that old mansion looked like a school.
Cons (-): The school should not be built inside a subdivision because with school being built in one, we might cause any disturbance to the home owners.
Recommendations: The school should be built in an area that students can easily go to.

bounce Administration (Working Staff)

Pros (+): The school has a professional set of working staff. They hired the right people. These people can satisfy the students' educational, academic and non-academic needs.
Cons (-): Students may misunderstand them leading them to be hated by the students.

bounce School Head / Administrator

Pros (+): The administrator knows her students well. From talents to skills. She boosts their self-esteem very well.
Cons (-): The school head might get bad feedback's about him/herself.
Recommendations: Build good relationship with the administration to avoid any unwanted events.

bounce Faculty (Teaching Personnel)

Pros (+): They act like our family and I think they are really part of my family. They teach us like little kids but treat us like adults. These people can satisfy the students' educational, academic and non-academic needs.
Cons (-): For some instance, we seniors understand that they are sometimes tired of their work that results to our punishments (quizzes)!
Recommendations: They should be given proper attention.

bounce Academics (Subjects)

Pros (+): Complete, proper and simple that we can handle.
Cons (-): The books have their typo, so it is a downgrade to our subjects.

bounce Students

Recommendations: The students should be active in school activities.

- Karl S. Johnson- lol!
Back to top Go down
bruceryes

PostSubject: Re: I Have Something To Say...   I Have Something To Say... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:46 am

* Facilities

Pros (+): its fine. because we have our comfortable classrooms.
Cons (-): lack of facilities like in the sports club we don't have enough space to play in
Recommendations: they should put space for the volleyball court because they have made their name in the DAPRISA games twice

* Structure (Building)

Pros (+): they have added new buildings fot the next year.
Cons (-): hindo masyado matibay ang pagkakagawa ng isang room sa bagong building.
Recommendations: they should checked it many times before something will happen. because it's a new building.

* Administration (Working Staff)

Pros (+):they are good in keeping the school clean everyday. We can see the effort the effort they are doing.
Cons (-): i don't see any negative effects.
Recommendations:

* School Head / Administrator

Pros (+): she organizes the school and keeping the school in a healthy shape.
Cons (-): just to strick for the students to handle and some are afraid
Recommendations: should treat the faculty and students well.

* Faculty (Teaching Personnel)

Pros (+): we love our teachers, they treat and teach us well .
Cons (-): i don't have some negative things to say
Recommendations: i have nothing to recommend

* Academics (Subjects)

Pros (+): it's fine. we can handle our lessons well.
Cons (-): sometimes the lessons are hard.
Recommendations: nothing

* Students

Pros (+): the students are happy on what they are doing.
Cons (-): maraming malalaki ang ulo ang gumagawa ng masasamang bagay sa loob ng campus.
Recommendations: alagaan ang mga students.

BRUCE REYES
Back to top Go down
shinjiken

PostSubject: Re: I Have Something To Say...   I Have Something To Say... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:49 am

In your honest and impartial opinion, what can you say about the following factors that make up the school and its reputation? Write down the pros and cons and your own recommendations...granting that you will be leaving the premises of the campus after you graduate, the words that you express here may be your legacy that you can hand down to your younger generation left in Xavier.

Facilities

Pros (+):It is comfortable. The rooms are specially made for a certain number of students in a class. Complete in terms of subject related facilities like a computer room, a science lab and a library.
Cons (-):When the trees around got cut, the rooms begin to increase temperatures each day.
Recommendations: Plant more trees around to have proper shades or the air-condition idea should do.

Recommendations:
Structure (Building)

Pros (+):he working staff are so friendly and works very hard. The administration also listens to the comments of the students and makes a way to help them.
Cons (-): The school is so small!
Recommendations:
Administration (Working Staff)

Pros (+):The school has a professional set of working staff. They hired the right people. These people can satisfy the students' educational, academic and non-academic needs.
Cons (-):
Recommendations:
School Head / Administrator

Pros (+):The administrator knows her students well. From talents to skills. She boosts their self-esteem very well.
Cons (-):With her boss (School head) commanding her all the time, the administrator now, looks like the school head's assistant. If you know what I mean.
Recommendations:
Faculty (Teaching Personnel)

Pros (+):The teachers are very motivating and a good figure for every one. They always give us amazing study guides, never ending quizzes, and projects that we learn from and enjoy.
Cons (-):I don't have any negative comment for the teachers
Recommendations:
Academics (Subjects)

Pros (+):Complete, proper and simple that we can handle.
Cons (-):The books have their typo, so it is a downgrade to our subjects.

Recommendations:
Students

Pros (+):Friendly, educated, happy, active, talented, fresh and neat
Cons (-):BACKSTABBER
Recommendations:

sHINJI KEN KUN a.k.a ken
Back to top Go down
labadoobz07

labadoobz07

PostSubject: Re: I Have Something To Say...   I Have Something To Say... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:52 am

* Facilities

Pros (+): to school facilities are well-off compared to other private school.
Cons (-): lack of other facilities such as high school and elementary building, clinic and practical art room especially for the boys.
Recommendations: to provide the said facilities.

* Structure (Building)

Pros (+): are building is quite nice to stay with
Cons (-): not well ventilated
Recommendations: more cabinets for students use
proper ventilation

Pros (+): staff are well-defined according to their function and responsibilities. student can easily identify whom approach.
Cons (-): sometimes their not approachable.
Recommendations: staff should be well accommodating and approachable as clients.

Pros (+): very high intellectual capability
has high standard especially in academics performance
disciplinary, always cook tor the safety of the students
Cons (-): sometimes she's not approachable
students finds her strict
Recommendations: to add more cares to be a mother to all
to strict to her words

Pros (+): they are well equipped with teaching strategies
show concerns with their students, performances standings in class
Cons (-): some are moody, hard to please, and very sensitive enough to the students needs

Recommendations: should be more vigilant and should be more caring

* Academics (Subjects)

Pros (+): well measured according to level and time allotment
Cons (-): too much projects too much expectation that create confusion to the students

Recommendations: subjects should be well catered and be more flexible in accordance to students ability and needs

* Students

Pros (+): friendly and more accommodating
Cons (-): some are showing immodesty and lack of respect.

Recommendations: school official and staff should move vigilant and take necessary discipline actions seriously for the students to observe proper decorum.

Kristine Joy B. Bola
Back to top Go down
celtics

PostSubject: Re: I Have Something To Say...   I Have Something To Say... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:01 pm

Facilities

I like the new facilities in the school. I like the new com lab, the new library and the new classrooms in the school.
They should add more clubs so the students would be inspired to go to school everyday.
They should add more clubs so the students will enjoy.

Structure (Building)

The new building is suited for the high school students.
They should add some more fans in the classroom because the students always complains about the hotness inside the classroom.
The classroom should be more bigger so the students wont be sofocated inside the classroom.

They keep the school clean everyday.
I dont see any negative effects.
i dont have any recommendations.

She organizes things for the school.
They should be more considerate for the students.
She should be more considerate.

faculty (Teaching Personnel)

The teachers give their best to teach the students.
I dont see any negative effects.
Should be more considerate.

Academics (Subjects)

The subjects are easy to understand because the teacher explain it well to the students.
I see negative effects.
Be more considerate.

Students

The students should be more hard working to their studies so they wont fail to their subjects.
i dont see negative effects.
just let the students enjoy their school year.

Kamela patayon pig
Back to top Go down
singkit

PostSubject: Re: I Have Something To Say...   I Have Something To Say... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:03 pm

* Facilities

pig Pros (+): There are a lot of facilities here in school but it is still lacking. This facilities are good because it provides the students what they really need.
pig Cons (-): There is still some facilities that lacks such as Speech lab , Audio - Visual Room and etc. The science laboratory also lacks in some apparatus and the classrooms are so hot! poor ventilation.
pig Recommendations:
Next school year , they should complete the facilities essential for the student's learning. Poor ventilation should not be present anymore, I am not stating that the school should provide air condition for every classroom but they should check if the electric fans inside the classrooms are enough for the the number of students.
* Structure (Building)

pig Pros (+): The buildings are great , it is really durable and thank God , there are no instances that the buildings collapsed and hopefully it won't.
pig Cons (-): The only problem is the school is constructing buildings during schooldays. The construction is really disturbing! The sound of the hammer and other tools are annoying and the smell of the paint is really annoying , and it is bad for the health.
pig Recommendations:
They should construct the buildings during summer so that the classes will not be disturbed.

pig Pros (+): They are efficient. They do their job well. They maintain the cleanliness in our school.
pig Cons (-): There are times that they would just clean the classrooms of the lower grades and not ours. The working boys sometimes could not what they should do because they have been ordered to do something else as a result , there are unfinished tasks.
pig Recommendations:
The working boys should have their own work not that they have too many jobs that would result to unfinished jobs and sometimes confusion. I pity them sometimes because even though it is not their fault they are the ones being reprimanded.

pig Pros (+): They lead the school community to the right path , they serves as the role models of the students. They really mean business.
pig Cons (-): There are times that they would set rules and change everything without any further notice. They make decisions of their own without any consultation with the faculty , parents of the students involved.
pig Recommendations:
If they want to be respected , they should also respect the rights of the students. they should inform them if they have agreed on doing something so that the student's would not be naive of what is happening.

pig Pros (+): Teachers , are efficient they teach the students well and they really care about the students.
pig Cons (-): overtime , too much requirements and etc.
pig Recommendations:
They should stay as they are , continue what they are doing because they do it so well.
* Academics (Subjects)

pig Pros (+): The books we used and our lessons are great but sometimes the books are so broad , and the lessons we suppose to be learning are not present.
pig Cons (-): Books should be checked page by page and the content so that the students could learn what they should really learn because when they go to the next level they will have difficulty in understanding the lessons.
pig Recommendations:
Books should be checked before the school year starts.
* Students

pig Pros (+): Xavierians are responsible , respectful and etc.
pig Cons (-): There are students that loves bullying , they put someone in shame and never feel bad about it. HOW RUDE!
pig Recommendations:
They should learn how to respect other students so that they would be respected in return.

- Rea Mae Bolongaita :]

Last edited by singkit on Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dyspnea

dyspnea

PostSubject: Re: I Have Something To Say...   I Have Something To Say... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:41 pm

Facilities

Pros (+): The comlab and library are getting bigger
Cons (-): our classroom is so hot
Recommendations: I wish that all classroom will full air conditioned

Structure (Building)

Pros (+): They built a 3 stories building... woah ^^ LOL
Cons (-): The school so small
Recommendations: i wish they will build a covered court.

Pros (+): They are so hardworking and friendly
Cons (-): The staffs in the canteen are so slow..
Recommendations: I wish that there will be more staff for the canteen

Pros (+): They are friendly and hardworking
Cons (-): When they are in a bad mood they are so strict
Recommendations: i wish that they will be more understanding to all students

Pros (+): They are so good in teaching especially the high school students
Cons (-): When they are in a bad mood they scold us in a destructive way.. ^^ LOL
Recommendations: I wish they are more patient and understanding.

Academics (Subjects)

Pros (+): The subject in here are so good
Cons (-): Sometimes the subjects are so hard
Recommendations: I wish there will be more time for our PE

Students

Pros (+): Most of students are well mannered
Cons (-): some of the students are so dumb that they fight with each other with no reason
Recommendations: I wish that the student will lessen the fight.. ^^

pig TeeJ Braganza
Back to top Go down
yasuy

PostSubject: Re: I Have Something To Say...   I Have Something To Say... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:47 pm

Facilities

Pros (+): The facilities are good but still there are some lacking. some of the facilities are working well, so its okay for me.
Cons (-): Some of the facilities which is in our school are wrecked and some are not working properly.
Recommendations: Maybe next year they can provide more facilities like more electric fans, AV room, and a better canteen.

Structure (Building)

Pros (+):The building was built properly. But maybe next year there can be more buildings.
Cons (-): The buildings of the high school and grade school should be separated so that the classes would not be scattered.
Recommendations: Maybe next year the high school and grade school department will be separated.

Pros (+): They are all attentive and they do all their work properly.
Cons (-): I do not have any negative comments.
Recommendations: I do not have any recommendations because they do their work very well.

Pros (+): She is a hard working school head. And she is a good doctor of education.
Cons (-): She might minimize her temper at sometimes.
Recommendations: She can be nice to all.

Pros (+): They are all nice and they teach properly.
Cons (-): I don't have any negative comments about them because they are all dedicated to their work.
Recommendations: The admin might have more teachers next year.

Academics (Subjects)

Pros (+): The subjects are all good and complete.
Cons (-): They can add good books next year.
Recommendations: They can add some new books and they might have books for minor subjects like in Filipino, Florante at Laura, some things like that.

Students

Pros (+): The students are good and they are all making the school a better place.
Cons (-): Some of the students are bullies but it can be handled by the teacher if they do.
Recommendations: I don't have any recommendations because they are themselves, i don't have anything to do with them.

Neyka abrau
Back to top Go down
khaii :))

PostSubject: Re: I Have Something To Say...   I Have Something To Say... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:47 pm

* Facilities

Pros (+): The school facilities are good but its not complete .
Cons (-): We are lacking of school facilities like in the science laboratory we don't have the complete apparatus .
Recommendations: Add more science apparatus in the science lab. and add also more facilities that the student could use .

* Structure (Building)

Pros (+): The school building is durable because its been 29 yrs. and its still standing through all this years Smile
Cons (-): The school building is not that good because its crowded sometimes especially during dismissal, lunch & recess time .
Recommendations: I hope someday they will not construct the new school building during schooldays because it can disturb our class .

Pros (+): They are doing there job well . They clean our surroundings properly and I really like it because they maintain the cleanliness of our school .
Cons (-): Sometimes they can't serve the students properly maybe because of our population .
Recommendations: Maybe they can add more working staff .

Pros (+): They have a lot of good plans for our school .
Cons (-): They must learn to control there temper and learn to understand the feelings of the students .
Recommendations: Just avoid shouting because the students are scared HAHA Smile

Pros (+): The teachers a really good , i can understand the lessons because they explain it very well .
Cons (-): Lack of teachers some of them are over loaded & the other teachers are lazy Smile haha !
Recommendations: More teachers & a more effective strategies in teaching Smile

* Academics (Subjects)

Pros (+): The subjects have been introduced to us very well by the teachers .
Cons (-): I don't like our class schedule sometimes . Some books are boring to read Smile
Recommendations: They must check first the book if it is interesting to read before the school year starts .

* Students

Pros (+): Students are easy to get along . They are also smart Smile
Cons (-): Some students are ARROGANT & BULLY !
Recommendations: The students must be DISCIPLINED !

KAREN BAJAO Smile

Last edited by khaii :)) on Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
heyheyimadrian

heyheyimadrian

PostSubject: Re: I Have Something To Say...   I Have Something To Say... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:46 pm

Facilities

Pros (+):The school facilities are good but its not complete .
Cons (-):We don't have aircon in our class rooms.
Recommendations: they should put aircons in our classroom because it's very hot in our classroom.

Structure (Building)

Pros (+):The school building is durable because its been 29 yrs. and its still standing through all this years
Cons (-): sometimes our school building is very crowded.
Recommendations:they should expand the building.

Pros (+):the working staffs are doing their job well.
Cons (-): the c.r is very dirty.
Recommendations:they should have to clean the c.r's kasi ang ibang mga gamit ay sira na Smile

Pros (+): the school head is very nice to their students.
Cons (-):minsan nasosobrahan lang sila sa pagiging strict nila.
Recommendations:kailangan nilang maging mabait sa mga bata at maging hindi mashadong strict. =))

Pros (+):SOME teachers are doing their job well Smile
Cons (-):SOME are not doing there job well. Smile but some of our teachers are LAZZZZZZY
Recommendations: some teachers are always BV they should be nice to us Smile)

Academics (Subjects)

Pros (+): All subjects are all good.
Cons (-):they don't have enough books.
Recommendations: They should add lots of books next school year Smile

Students

Pros (+):SOME ARE FRIENDLY.
Cons (-):SOME ARE BITCHES >Smile
Recommendations:They should train their students nextyear and teach them good manners. HAHAHA! =)

ADRIANANTHONYSORONGON<33
Back to top Go down
aubreyepaz

PostSubject: Re: I Have Something To Say...   I Have Something To Say... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Facilities

Pros (+): the comlab and the library are getting smaller Very Happy
Cons (-): they should add more classroom Very Happy
Recommendations: add more some books in the library Very Happy

Structure (Building)

Pros (+): the school is nice, but our classroom is hot.
Cons (-): the school is very crowded, and also the canteen.
Recommendations: i wish the canteen is full of foods Very Happy

Pros (+): they are good.
Cons (-): i dont have any comment of them Very Happy
Recommendations: all of them are good Very Happy

Pros (+): she's a good.
Cons (-): they also strict to us Very Happy
Recommendations: i wish they will be more understanding to us Very Happy

Pros (+): they are all good.
Cons (-): i dont have any comment Very Happy
Recommendations: i wish they more understanding to other student Very Happy

Academics (Subjects)

Pros (+): the subjects are good , but some of them are boring Very Happy
Cons (-): add more books Very Happy
Recommendations: i wish they add books

Students

Pros (+): the students are good and friendly Very Happy
Cons (-): some of the students are bullies Sad
Recommendations: i wish all the students will good to other.

- AUBREY S. EPAZ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
piggylittleme

PostSubject: Re: I Have Something To Say...   I Have Something To Say... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:08 pm

◘ Facilities

Pros (+): I'm loving the new facilities of the school. The Science and the Computer Lab were already air-conditioned. The facilities are better than before.
Cons (-): Our room is hot. I just don't like it because it's very irritating and disturbing especially in the afternoon.
Recommendations: It's better to have air-cons in every classroom. I'm sure that the students will love it. Smile

◘ Structure (Building)

Pros (+): They expanded the building and I like it. Razz
Cons (-): I just hate the noise when the construction was still going on. It's very disturbing.
Recommendations: They should make it more attractive and pleasant to the eyes of the people.

◘ Administration (Working Staff)

Pros (+): They have the best people. They teach the students well. The students can really learn from them.
Cons (-): Some of the teachers are lazy. Some of them are very strict.
Recommendations: They should be more professional. They should be open to them.

◘ School Head / Administrator

Pros (+): She taught us to be a hero even in simple ways. She taught us to be helpful and honest.
Cons (-): We don't like the NEW and INSTANT rules and regulations of the school.
Recommendations: They should be careful with their actions and words.

◘ Faculty (Teaching Personnel)

Pros (+): They can teach us well. The students can really learn from them.
Cons (-): Some of the teachers are lazy. Some of them are inconsiderate.
Recommendations: They should be more understanding and considerate.

◘ Academics (Subjects)

Pros (+): We can really learn something from the subjects.
Cons (-): Some of the subjects are boring and hard to understand.
Recommendations: Make it more interesting and not boring.

◘ Students

Pros (+): The student are friendly, honest, and respectful.
Cons (-): Some of the students don't care about their future. They are taking their "education" for granted.
Recommendations: Love the students and understand them. Razz

- Irish Faith D. Caseria pig
Back to top Go down
necrot_vordimiun

necrot_vordimiun

PostSubject: Re: I Have Something To Say...   I Have Something To Say... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:23 pm

Arrow Facilities

Pros (+): Well the facilities are satisfactory since we could not reach where we are right now with out the help of such equipment. We all learn all sorts of things with the facilities provided by the school. They all provided us with some of the needed facilities such as the AV room, Computer lab, and the science laboratory

Cons (-) : Well I did say that they are satisfactory but I'd like to add that the rooms during afternoon are rather hot and the students find it hard to concentrate due to it. The school also has this small field that can't cater to the sport needs of the students. they can't really play without accidentally disturbing others. the school also lacks some vital parts such as the H.E room or the Music room. The canteen is also small that students get too crowdy.

Recommendations: if possible, the school must be expanded for the students and to reduce much heat plant trees to absorb heat and give shade and fresh air.

Arrow Structure (Building)

Pros (+): the school is a has a pleasant atmosphere and that it may not look as attractive or grand as other schools, it can still cater the thought of " learning while having fun in your own home" because it pretty much looks like a house.
Cons (-): the school is really small and that i think that we maybe disturbing others because it is built in a subdivision which should not be the case.
Recommendations: even though i is already a given, the school should have been built somewhere away from subdivisions for the students not to disturb other people during events held at school especially when we have the backyard camping in the school premises.

Arrow Administration (Working Staff)

Pros (+): Well the Admin are doing a great job on maintaining the school and its students. they are very friendly and always there to help us in school.
Cons (-): although they might be great in their job but sometime the canteen staff are very slow in their service that some students find a hard time during recess or lunch
Recommendations: the canteen should have more people working in since it deals with the students snacks and meals during breaks where the students need to eat to have energy in studying the whole day and just maintain the great job everyone.

Arrow School Head / Administrator

Pros (+): I, myself would say that they are love children so much and that they want to see all of us all grown up and ready for what life has to throw. I can really see how good they are and how they want to show their compassion to us

Cons (-): the school head is sometimes irrational in some things such as deciding and that the administrator is always just following what her boss says without voicing out her side. the school head should also hear the thoughts of the students in some matters that will affect us greatly. Some methods are quite uncomprehending to the part of the students, they must also consider if the students can really comprehend to it.
Recommendations: Build good relationship to one another and keep in mind that some decisions can greatly affect those who are under you.

Arrow Faculty (Teaching Personnel)

Pros (+): they are like family to us, they treat us with care and also like their own family. They teach us well and they are really good. I suppose i owe a lot to them since i can't be where i am now without them.

Cons (-): i really have nothing to say since i know that they are making us all realize the world is a tough place and all must be prepared
Recommendations: maybe more things to challenge us and prepare us for the future

Arrow Academics (Subjects)

Pros (+): i personally say that it is very satisfactory and is fulfilling for our knowledge requirement. the references are good. simple but vast in ideas and very comprehensible.
Cons (-): some of the text books are lacking of more specific knowledge for us.

Recommendations: More reference with accurate concepts or something high tech like ipad.

Arrow Students

Pros (+): they are all what we picture out to be. Energetic, fun, cheerful and really competitive in terms of academics and anything else, just name it!
Cons (-): some students neglect learning and that they are clueless on what they are missing. they don't take the classes seriously like others
Recommendations: educate them on learning and its advantages and make them interested on it.

-Russel Jake Celeste
Back to top Go down
nightmarescream

PostSubject: Re: I Have Something To Say...   I Have Something To Say... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:28 pm

Facilities

Very Happy :what I love in SFXLC is taht this scool never stops growing. Every year there will be developments not only for some students but also the structure and other facilities. Some developments of the school this year are the new building, new entertainment aplliances, and the WI-Fi connections and I know that the comming years will be better and better.
Crying or Very sad : If I will rate the school, 1 as the lowest and 5 as the heighest, it will be 2. It is because if I will compare it to other schools, they are more updated and offers more facilities such as Speech Laboratories which will help a lot for a student like me.
Neutral : One thing I really love in other schools that we dontahve is the Speech Laboratory. It is a great help to help a student learn to communicate and at the same time have fun so I hope that someday, it will be available here in my alma mater.

Structure (Building)

Very Happy : I can say that the new face of Saint Francis Xavier Learning Center is really a big change. It really has an effect in students to learn more. Having more classrooms and huge space can help a student to focus on their studies.
Crying or Very sad : Because of the building construction, some class like ours had been really disturbed by the noise created. We are also distracted by the smell of the paints.
Neutral : I think it would be better if they will construct not during schooldays. Or if they will construct during schooldays, they should provide a place where other class can transfer if they are near in the construction sites.

Very Happy : I love the faculty and staff because they always think for the development of the student and the improvement of the school.
Crying or Very sad : The only thing that I don’t like is that the service, especially in the canteen, is very slow. Usually also, the canteen is very crowded not like in the past years that there are lines formed and makes it organized.
Neutral : I think the students are lacking of discipline in this case. They should learn how to respect and form a line. With the guide of the teachers, I’m sure the students will learn how to follow rules.

Very Happy : I salute on the goals of the administrator for the students. They really find a way to help us improve. I thank them for all their sacrifices that they made for us to experience all of these things.
Crying or Very sad :Leadership is what they need to have. They teach students to be responsible yet they are not responsible. Some of the students are lacking of respect but the administration has nothing to do with it.
Neutral :They need to discipline more the students and be a model to them so that the students will follow.

Very Happy : The teachers in SFXLC is at its best. Most of them are really good and really gets your attention when they are discussing. One of the best teachers here in our school is Teacher Cristina Garcia. Even her subject is a little bit hard, she makes her best for us to understand our lesson. She is also a well-respected teacher and we really love her so much.
Crying or Very sad : Still, not all the teachers are that good. There are still teachers who are good in their subject but when they explain it to the class, we are easily get bored maybe because of his/her subject but I think it is because he/she can't get the attention of the students.
Neutral : To get the attention of the class, they really need to get strict so that the students will respect them and for us to focus on their lessons.

Academics (Subjects)

Very Happy : The thing I will never forget in SFXLC is our books. I remember when I am in elementary, our books are ahead of us. When we are in Grade 6, our books are for First Year High school. That is why when I transferred to other school, I am more advance than my classmates.
Crying or Very sad : What is regrettable in our lesson is that we are slower when we will be compared in other school. Other schools started statistics (Math) in December while we started Statistics on February. But I understand that we are not as fast-learners as they are that is why we are late.
Neutral : I think the school should get those books which is bet for the students cause other teachers says that our book is that updated and there are more books which will help a student understand more.

Students

Very Happy :The students in SFXLC are better than the other students I can see that others students, usually those students who are in downtown, they cut classes, they smoke, they drink, and worse, they are disrespectful. But Xavierians students are not like them. We are serious in our studies, we don't smoke, we RESPECT, and above all, we love each other and treat each other as a family.
Crying or Very sad : while the negative side of the sudents, some are lazy to study and usually depends on their classmate. But for me, it is normal to have that experiences like cheating because it will really teach you something. For me, it made me realize that If i will just depend on other, what will I learn and someday I will only depend on my self and starting from that moment, I learn to depend on myself.
Neutral : I think the solution for that is the teachers should also let the student realize what I have also realized, that we should depend on our selves to learn.

NEIL JOHN SUMALINOG
Back to top Go down
sterdelszero2

PostSubject: Re: I Have Something To Say...   I Have Something To Say... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:18 pm

Facilities

Pros (+): the facilities are all good.

Cons (-): sometimes we cant use the facilities because its forbidden or so and so.

Recommendations: I hope next year, there will be more facilities than what they have now. More

Structure (Building)

Pros (+): the school buildings are good and built properly.

Cons (-): the rooms are enough but it's lacking of electric fans causing the students to feel uncomfortable.

Recommendations: I hope next year, there will be enough buildings to provide the needs of the students.

Pros (+): the admin are all doing their job well and they are all a good working staff/admin.

Cons (-): i dont have negative comments about them.

Recommendations: I hope next year, there will be more working boys in school so they will not find a hard time cleaning the whole school.

Pros (+): She's a good school head.

Cons (-): Sometimes she have to control her temper.

Recommendations: I have no recommendations.

Pros (+): the teachers are all doing good in their job and they all do everything for their students.

Cons (-): the teachers are lacking.

Recommendations: I hope next year, there will be more teachers so that they will not have over loads, they are not robots, they are also people who needs rest.

Academics (Subjects)

Pros (+): the subjects are enough to teach the students.

Cons (-): sometimes, the books and other things a students need to understand the subject doesn't provide the students.

Recommendations: more resources next year.

Students

Pros (+): they are all fun, happy, what we expect to be.

Cons (-): some are bullies that the teacher should reprimand.

Recommendations: i have no recommendations because they are all them selves, we cannot change that.

NIKKA REYES Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sweepuji123

sweepuji123

PostSubject: Re: I Have Something To Say...   I Have Something To Say... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:38 am

Facilities

Pros: The facilities in the school are better than before. I like the new library and computer lab. The comfort rooms are also bigger.
Cons: I hate the fact that our classroom is so hot, though we have 4 electric fans. The school also doesn't have a TLE room, Music room and etc.
Recommendation: It would be best to have the classrooms air-conditioned and also the library.

Structure (Building)

Pros (+): The administrator knows her students well. From talents to skills. She boosts their self-esteem very well.
Cons (-): The school head might get bad feedback's about him/herself.

Recommendations: They should be given a trip to Hong Kong by the school head.

Academics (Subjects)

Pros: The subjects are very interesting and challenging for us students!
Cons: Math and Physics are very hard subjects!
Recommendation: Better books for the students

Students

Recommendations: The students should be active in school activities.
Back to top Go down
sterdelszero2

PostSubject: Re: I Have Something To Say...   I Have Something To Say... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:05 pm

* Facilities

Pros (+): Facilities in this school is nice, Some Rooms is air conditioned.
Cons (-):Some room is small. Comfort room is not enough its too small
Recommendations: All rooms should be air conditioned

* Structure (Building)

Pros (+): Buildings in this school is awesome. Big structures and well designed walls
Cons (-): the school should have there own road so that it can not disturb some people living in the subdivision. canteen is very small
Recommendations: they built buildings very close to each other

Pros (+): They are friendly
Cons (-): The staff in the canteen is slow
Recommendations: they be fast

Pros (+): They really want us to study study.
Cons (-): Punishments is not solution to the problem
Recommendations: patience

Pros (+): they teach very well. They will repeat the topic until we get it
Cons (-): Sometimes we cant understand because its too fast
Recommendations: teach with tender love and care

* Academics (Subjects)

Pros (+): we learned many things
Cons (-):
Recommendations:

* Students

Pros (+):
Cons (-):
Recommendations:
]
Back to top Go down
toordleszero2

PostSubject: Re: I Have Something To Say...   I Have Something To Say... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:18 pm

* Facilities

* Structure (Building)

Pros (+): Buildings in this school is awesome. Big structures and well designed walls
Cons (-): the school should have there own road so that it can not disturb some people living in the subdivision. canteen is very small

* Academics (Subjects)

Pros (+): we learned many things Smile
Cons (-): we need sports not always academics
Recommendations: they should explain it well

* Students

Pros (+): students are honest if they found money they return it
Cons (-): some students does not have proper attitude
Recommendations: they should be a good students
Back to top Go down
solarsparkle

solarsparkle

PostSubject: I Have Something To Say...   I Have Something To Say... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:29 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Facilities

Pros (+):The facilities are better than before. Its more comfortable.
Cons (-): Every afternoon, our classroom is very hot.
Recommendations: They should air-condition the classrooms.

Like a Star @ heaven Structure (Building)

Pros (+): They made the school a lot bigger than before.
Cons (-): The canteen is crowded most especially in recess, lunch and dismissal time.
Recommendations: They should also change the location of canteen because its so small.

Like a Star @ heaven Administration (Working Staff)

Pros (+): They're doing their job well.
Cons (-): Some of the working staff are too slow.
Recommendations: They should do their job asap.

Like a Star @ heaven School Head / Administrator

Pros (+): They have good plans for our school and they treat the students very nice.
Cons (-): We don't like the new rules and regulations of the school.
Recommendations: They should be careful with their actions and words and they should be more understanding to the students too.

Like a Star @ heaven Faculty (Teaching Personnel)

Pros (+): Some teachers teaches us well.
Cons (-): Some of the teachers are lazy and they don't teach well enough.
Recommendations: They should be understanding to their students and they should be less strict to us.

Like a Star @ heaven Academics (Subjects)

Pros (+): The subjects are good and some are easy to understand.
Cons (-): I don't like the schedule and sometimes some subjects are hard to understand.
Recommendations: They should teach us the lesson in a "fun way". Make it more modern.

Like a Star @ heaven Students

Pros (+): Xavierians are respectful, honest and helpful.
Cons (-): Some of the students are bullies.
Recommendations: They should love, respect and help one another Smile

Valerie Villamor lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.solar-sparkle.tumblr.com
toordleszero2

PostSubject: Re: I Have Something To Say...   I Have Something To Say... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:30 am

* Facilities

* Structure (Building)

* Academics (Subjects)

Pros (+): we learned many things Smile
Cons (-): we need sports not always academics.
Recommendations: they should explain it well

* Students

Pros (+): students are honest if they found money they return it
Cons (-): some students does not have proper attitude
Recommendations: they should be a good students

val lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Have Something To Say...   I Have Something To Say... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Have Something To Say...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xavierians Online! :: Anything Under the Sun :: The School and the People-
Jump to: